15 minutes preparation
7 serves of fruit in this recipe
- 2 cups melon, peeled and chopped
- (watermelon, rockmelon or honeydew melon)
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- ½ pineapple, cored and cubed
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and cubed
- Pulp of 3 passionfruit
- Juice of 2 oranges
Combine all fruit in a large serving bowl. Stir through passionfruit and pour over juice and mix. Serve immediately.
Make sure orange juice is poured over any fruits that discolour quickly, eg: bananas, pears and apples.
All fruits can be used in this salad. When in season, use stone fruits, grapes, mangoes and strawberries.
|Serves in this recipe: 6|
|Serve size: 163g|
|Quantity per serving||Quantity per 100g|