10 minutes preparation
10 serves of vegies in this recipe
- 315g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 300g can cannellini or butter beans, drained
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, skin and pip removed and chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
- Freshly ground or cracked black pepper, to taste
In a bowl lightly fold tuna, beans, tomato and avocado. In a small bowl mix all dressing ingredients together and pour over tuna mixture.
Stuff the mixture into pita bread pockets; serve in a wholemeal roll; or pile on top of a baked jacket potato or toasted Turkish bread.
|Serves in this recipe: 4|
|Serve size: 233g|
|Quantity per serving||Quantity per 100g|