10 minutes preparation + 40 minutes cooking
15 serves of veggies in this recipe
- 300g butternut pumpkin, peeled and chopped into 2cm cubes
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped into 2cm cubes
- 1 capsicum, seeded and cut into large pieces
- 1 onion, chopped into eighths
- 100g flat mushrooms, quartered
- Olive or canola oil spray
- 1 bunch English spinach leaves, washed and drained
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin and potato in a microwave dish with a little water, cover with cling film and cook in microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes. Toss pumpkin, potato, capsicum, onion and mushrooms together then spread in a single layer over tray. Lightly spray with oil. Bake for 30-40 minutes, turning after 15 minutes. Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl. When vegetables are cooked, pour over dressing. Line serving dish with spinach leaves and pile roast vegetables on top. Serve immediately.
Try including sweet potato, zucchini, carrots, beetroot, squash and baby eggplant when in season.
Serve with roast meat.
|Serves in this recipe: 4|
|Serve size: 296g|
|Quantity per serving||Quantity per 100g|